Friday 28 June 2013

Hotel living


Hello there lovely readers. I greet you today from a hotel on the outskirts of Leeds, UK where I will be staying for two nights. It is a special occasion, as the family and I have made a trip for my godmother's surprise 50th birthday bash which is taking place tomorrow evening, shhh! 

So this is where I will be laying my head tonight...


A few snaps taken on my iPhone (apologies for mess and terrible lighting!) 

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to enlighten you all as to why I love hotels. I love, love, love them! I tend to travel quite a bit during the year so I'm always booking into hotels up & down the country. There's something very relaxing about having your own space for the night & being in a new environment. Yes, some may argue it's just a bed and four walls - but I disagree! If I want to take a dip in the pool, I can. Or if I want to go for a nice meal it takes 5 minutes to get to the restaurant and in some places I can even turn up in my comfy clothes (I once turned up in spongebob pyjama bottoms but lets not dwell on that too much...)!

So yes, to summarise, I love hotels and this one I'm in tonight is super lovely. I'll finish this blog post now as I settle down on my bed for the night watching junk tv and waiting for my room service to arrive. 

Much love and other things xo

No comments:

Post a Comment